Monday, December 27, 2010

Jacob's Television Debut with the Platt Brothers

For those who blinked while watching American Ninja Warrior recently on G4, here is Jacob's television debut. Very impressive, isn't it? Don't answer.



And of course, here's a shot of me going incognito, with my trusty Sony Cybershot.


It snowed all day yesterday. I put out some of my homemade birdfood today and it attracted a bunch of cardinals.


And this huge bird. Which I think is not a vegetarian.


--------------------
If you live near a Chick-fil-a, make a reservation to get a free spicy biscuit next week Get Spicy Biscuit. You know I did.

If I don't blog for a bit, don't be worried. I got some places to go and people to see. And stuff to buy.

3 comments:

Zakary said...

That is awesome, the Queen on TV. :)

Hope you have a nice Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I like the title, 'Mr YSQ'.

Laser Toner said...

I am so impressed on your tv debut...congratulations!