Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shoppers Food Warehouse Double & Triple coupon deals



Last night I was looking thru the newspaper and saw that the Shoppers Food Warehouse grocery store was doing triple (up to .50) and double coupons (up to $1) starting today and lasting til Sunday.

So I stayed up late cutting and organizing my coupons and hit the store today. The pic above is my full shopping cart - when I normally grocery shop, I only pick up a few things here and there depending on what is on sale. I never have a full cart load.

My total before coupons was $223.04 and after I ended up paying $73.52 (159.52 savings)



And here is a pic of my buys. I didn't bother putting the Dr. Pepper in the pic.
That IceBreaker Strawberry gum - small rectangular containers (I got free after coupons), tastes awful. Its some sort of healthy gum made with green tea and antioxidants. Click on pics to enlarge them.

3 comments:

GailsPlace said...

why don't they have coupon sales like this in Charleston, SC?

so sad

Chris the Yardsale Queen said...

But you get to shop at Piggly Wiggly!!! When I lived in Charleston, I used to love a discount drug store called Phar-Mor. Don't think its in business anymore.

Anonymous said...

no place where I live outside Buffalo, NY does double coupons! At least we have Aldi's.