Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My favorite yardsale buy - Continued....



I'd like to introduce you to Rocky, my pet rock. Shhhhh...he's sleeping. I can tell that by the way he lays on his little kleenex blanket (when his original owners couldn't keep him any longer, I adopted him at the yardsale and he came with his little kleenex blanket). I am not like that - I think a pet should be a pet for life, you know a "forever home". Please forgive me for not using the politically correct term "animal companion" instead of "pet" but I don't think the term "animal companion" applies in this case.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say way to go on starting to blog a little bit everyday. I love reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

I think the term would be mineral companion for a pet rock. Neat yardsaling blog.