Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bought myself new earrings today



Oval Cut Genuine London Blue 2.00 Carat Total Weight Topaz Loop pure Sterling Silver stamped .925 earrings, to be exact. I've been waiting to see the blue topaz ring I want on the jewelry website (I have linked on the side) but then I realized, I have no idea of my ring size! doh! I know its gotta be bigger than some of the size 6 rings they have, but I will go to a store and try on some rings to figure out what size range I'm looking for. BUT today I spotted the above earrings for $5.99 (that's the total cost - including shipping) and thought they looked nice. I'll let you know when I get them and what I think of them and see if they look like they do in the pic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the jewelry site is great. i got my hubby a titanium wedding ring with the roman numerals all around it and he loved it! we had found it on a different website for $185.00, and he couldn't tell the difference. he was shocked when i told him it cost less than $6!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the earrings. Let us know how they look in real life and if the firm is reputable.