Thursday, August 08, 2013

The Holy Grail of Foods - Lucky Charms Dehydrated Marshmallows

I am having a busy summer, so my blog posts have been few and far between but I have to brag about a recent purchase. In a store. Yes, you read that right.

I found and purchased bulk dehydrated marshmallows - the kind that are in Lucky Charms. No more buying boxes and boxes of Lucky Charms just to throw away the yucky cereal part for the glorious dehydrated marshmallows! I had to travel out of state to find them, but I think I have purchased enough to last a while. They may not be the ones that are in Lucky Charms but perhaps the Malt-O-Meal brand equivalent instead, but they taste just as good.

Life is good!

1 comment:

melissa said...

We love those too! We purchased on Amazon to save the driving around, and we also add them to LC to make it ever more marshmallow-ie. : )