Tuesday, November 01, 2011

back from my high school reunion - Shenendehowa Class of 81 reunion

I returned from my high school reunion late yesterday afternoon. For some odd reason, all the info had "Shenendehowa Class of 1981" written on it. I hope the reunion committee got their money refunded since it was obviously a typo. If I had graduated in 1981, that would make me in my late 40's. And we all know, I am soooo much younger than that!

Had a busy, busy weekend. On my hour flight to Baltimore yesterday, apparently I napped a little. When I arrived in Baltimore, the guy next to me on the plane said "boy, you were OUT. If we had crashed, they would have found you walking around the plane wreckage asking "what happened???"

And of course I went garage saling over the weekend. Sure there was snow on the ground, but that doesn't stop hearty New Yorkers and their garage sales. I took a ton of pics which I will post later. But today I have some half priced Halloween shopping to do!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I just found your blog and I have enjoyed reading it! Love your sense of humor. :o)

Take care.
Cheryl
Cheryl's Christmas Chattels, etc.