I saw my reincarnated Whiskey dog yesterday - he's appearing in a full length movie - Spy Kids 2. Here's a picture from the commerical. I'll watch it when it's on tv and fast forward to get to his scenes.
I'm Chris and I am addicted to yard sales, garage sales, thrift stores and bargain hunting in general. Visit my site yardsalequeen.com - which I started in 1996. Yes, my website looks like it was made in the 90's and still does. It's kinda like a time capsule. I grew up in Clifton Park NY (and visit regularly) but been living in Lusby, MD for a very long time. I have also lived in other exciting places such as Schenectady , Watervliet NY and Charleston, SC.
Now that is too cute and what a fond memory of Whiskey :) Always enjoy your blogs...... Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteW2ndM = :) ......lol
This also looks like our dog, who is half pug and half miniature poodle+terrier mix
ReplyDelete