Sunday, June 19, 2011

Busy busy busy

Well when the cat's away, the queen plays. I was living the single girl life for a couple of days when DH and Jacob went away on a guy's motorcycle trip. They drove to Luray Caverns in Virginia on Friday and came home on Saturday. So that equals two days of uninhibited shopping for me.

But first, let me show pics of what I bought last Saturday. This is the shoebox of stuff I got for $5. When I was getting it out for the photo, I found the handwritten note.



I also put a pair of a pair of wire-cutters into the box. It also had the man's high school awards.


The prophylactic booklet is from some toothbrush company called prophylactic.


Here's one thing I bought yesterday (believe me, I bought more but only had time for one picture). Its a Little Tikes toy box but people want them for their football parties to use as coolers etc. It was $5 and some on ebay (depending on condition) sell for $75+



And now since no one thanked me for not posting some non-pretty pictures in my last post and I got one request to show at least one non-pretty picture - I am posting TWO, because I aim to please.



You can click on the photos to enlarge them. To see all the gory details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Nazi/War memorabilia is going to bring mega-bucks. Susan C.

LS said...

I used to have one of those football toy chests!

I've been thinking I'd like to start finding things for resale on eBay. Its been slow going, but I'm glad to see somebody is having success with it.