Monday, June 15, 2020

Happy Second Quarter of 2020????

It was just a few months ago that I wished everyone a happy first quarter of 2020. And I was complaining about nothing much being new. Luckily everyone at the yardsalequeen castle is staying physically healthy. Mentally?? I may be losing some marbles and desperately need some yardsale fleamarket time for some mental health therapy but that is not happening anytime soon. The flea market place that is my home away from home on Saturdays is taking a year off because of Covid19. I have been selling stuff on ebay, staying busy, eating and then doing more eating. I am planning on visiting my mother in July/August for almost 2 weeks. She really should be living in a nursing home, but doesn't want that.

Let's all hope and pray for a better 2021!!!! I'll check back with you during third quarter of 2020. Let's hope that things get better all over the world.

talk to you soon,

chris


No comments: