Friday, May 11, 2012

NYC pics - and goodies

Well finally, here are some pics I took last month. One day my sister, Jacob and I took a train to NYC for the day. We left my mom's house around 8am and got back at around 11pm. Busy day! I haven't been to NYC in many, many years. It was Jacob's first time and he loved it. We couldn't see it all in one day, so the only things I definitely had on our "to-do" list was to go to Times Square and also go to the observatory at 30 Rockefeller Center.

















Outside Good Morning America studios.  Jacob watches GMA every morning before school. No, I hadn't read the news of the day when I took the pic.
Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant on the Hudson River.  You know I love me some nuclear power plants!!! I saw this on the train ride down. (I don't dare try to re-arrange the photos here (after the fact) since I hate the way blogger has changed the editing feature here)
Walgreen's Times Square
Directions to Sesame Street please.





Grand Central Station (no, we didn't have time to go to the Statue of Liberty, but Jacob wanted the foam hat anyway)
Not NYC but in upstate NY.  An awesome,  authentically vintage bakery. Note to self: buy more poppy seed stollen bread!!!





No comments: