I'm Chris and I am addicted to yard sales, garage sales, thrift stores and bargain hunting in general. Visit my site yardsalequeen.com - which I started in 1996. Yes, my website looks like it was made in the 90's and still does. It's kinda like a time capsule. I grew up in Clifton Park NY (and visit regularly) but been living in Lusby, MD for a very long time. I have also lived in other exciting places such as Schenectady , Watervliet NY and Charleston, SC.
Saturday, March 08, 2008
My Favs from last week's American Idol
My other favs of this season is Michael Johns and Ramiele. I know many people like that young David Archeleta. I am not a fan. He is too much of a lip licker. Licks his lips when he sings. Drives me nuts. Another thing that drives me nuts is when singers grip and re-grip their microphone. Carrie Underwood is a prime example. I think she would have a hard time singing if she wasn't able to hold onto a microphone while doing so (and constantly be gripping and re-gripping it) when she sings.
No comments:
Post a Comment