I'm Chris and I am addicted to yard sales, garage sales, thrift stores and bargain hunting in general. Visit my site yardsalequeen.com - which I started in 1996. Yes, my website looks like it was made in the 90's and still does. It's kinda like a time capsule. I grew up in Clifton Park NY (and visit regularly) but been living in Lusby, MD for a very long time. I have also lived in other exciting places such as Schenectady , Watervliet NY and Charleston, SC.
Just wanted to be the first to comment - how lame is that!
ReplyDeleteThis might be even lamer...I have checked every day since 7/26 in hopes that you had a great bargain to share!I was excited to see new activity. Cool new blog area, anyway.
ReplyDeletehello chris. i have been blogging for a while now. i love blogging as much as i like bargains. i am glad i found your site. you may be getting some more visitors here. hope you do not mind. i have found some good blogging friends. i found out how to link to them on my blog by changing the template. do you know how to fool with the template? well you have a good day and i will talk with you again.
ReplyDelete